Rotary power sweeping - snaplok
chimney sweep training
This course is aimed at chimney sweeps or installers with at least some basic sweeping knowledge. It will provide delegates with knowledge and practical experience, which will enable them to confidently work using rotary power sweeping equipment and be knowledgable with all its applications and limitations.
Course Times - 9.00am – 4.30pm
Some basic chimney sweeping knowledge.
Rotary Power Sweeping Training Centre, Tiverton, Devon
What the course will cover
• The History of SnapLok
• Operating & General Safety
• Construction & Rotary Sweeping Hazards
• Equipment Uses
• Sealing Up Access Cleaning Points
• Rotary Sweeping Hazards
• Rotary Power Sweeping Methods & Poor Practices
• 'Hands On' Instruction On Rotary Sweeping Techniques
• Question & Answer Session and Summary