top of page
RPS Soot/Dust Cyclonic Separator

RPS Soot/Dust Cyclonic Separator 


A Great Bit Of Kit, Particularly For Large Jobs Like Fireplace Knock Outs, Birds Nests or Creaway/GCT Removal. 95% of the Heavy Soot Deposits End Up In The Separator Tank and The Remaining 5% in the Vacuum. This Reduces The Amount Of Vacuum Bags Used, It Also Ensures Constant Suction From The Vacuum As The Filter Never Blocks.


NOTE: Only fits the SootDevil or Numatic Vacuums


RPS Soot/Dust Cyclonic Separator

exkl. MwSt.
    • 1 x Cyclonic Separator
    • 1 x 15 Litre Waste Collection Drum
    • 1 x 2.5m x 51mm Hiloflex Hose
    • 1 x 1.5m x 51mm Hiloflex Hose
Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget

Ähnliche Produkte